KNet Amazon, an online training platform employed by the globally renowned Amazon company. This platform helps the company to test the suitability of the newly hired employees and help them select the higher performing individuals for the company. In addition, the platform helps existing or currently working employees to use the training modules available on the platform to update their skills. In addition, the employees can use this online portal to check the rules and guidelines followed by the company. And also get access to various guides and training modules to reduce time wasted and improve their work performance.
KNet Amazon User Guides
Application Requirements for KNet Amazon Online Platform.
Amazon’s new recruits or currently employed employees must have a set of requirements. Mainly to get unlimited access to the platform in question and its many features. Requirements such as,
- A username and password, along with the Amazon company’s instructions.
- The individual must be a new recruit or experienced employee working for the company.
- A secure web browser, e.g. Google Chrome, updated to the latest version.
- A compatible device that meets all the requirements of the web-based platform.
- High-speed Internet connection, preferably a Wi-Fi Router Access.
Steps to complete the application process for the Knet Csod Online Portal.
If you want to login to your account on the online web of knet.csod.com portal. Then follow the detailed steps below.
- Visit the Login to Amazon Knowledge Network web address of the web browser installed on your device.
- On the login page, add your username and password to the requested sections on the same page.
- Then click on the “login” option in the lower corner of the page.
- Now you will be redirected to your home page on your account.
What to do if you have lost your password for your Knet Amazon Training account login platform?
If you enter the password for your account on the knet learning management system. Then you can still recover your account on the platform. By following the detailed steps below.
- First, visit the Knet Amazon platform by clicking on the Amazon Knowledge Network Login web address provided here – https://knet.csod.com/client/knet/default.aspx
- Once the login page is displayed, click on the “Forgot Password” icon below the login sections.
- Then add your username to the requested section on the page.
- You will now receive an e-mail containing a temporary password.
- Use this password and default username to recover your account on the Internet portal in question.
How to change the password for your account on the Knet Training Amazon Web Portal?
In order to change the password for your account on the knet Amazon web portal. You must follow the detailed instructions provided here in this section.
- First login to your account on the knet csod web portal.
- Then, on the home page, look for the profile menu in the top right corner of the page.
- Once you find the option, click on it.
- Now select the “account settings” option from the drop-down menu.
- Then scroll down the page and select the “change password” option.
- Here on this new page, enter your old . in password.
- Then add new password, enter new . in password to confirm the password.
- And finally, hit the “send” option at the bottom right corner of the page.
Features of the Knet Amazon Training Login Platform.
Now that we’ve covered the login guides part, let’s get deep into the various diving features offered by the said platform. Features like,
- The Amazon company uses this platform to evaluate the newly hired candidates by conducting training and aptitude tests here on this platform.
- The company receives detailed reports of the new recruits’ evaluation tests. So that they can decide whether to select the candidate in question or postpone the candidate’s entry.
- In addition, the currently employed candidates can improve their skills and job performance by completing the training modules here on this platform.
- Via this platform, these employees can also consult the results or reports of the previously completed training assignments at any time.
- The employees can use this platform to find out the various policies and guidelines that are adopted or followed by the said company.
- Through the online training program on the platform, the new recruits can learn about their job responsibilities, Amazon work environment and much more.
- It is important to note that the new recruits are required to complete the training modules on the Internet portal in question, within the deadline. If not, there is a chance that they will not be selected for the position.
- Once the candidates complete the skills training modules on the platform, the certifications of these courses will be displayed on their personal profiles on the same online web platform.
Problems with Amazon’s Knet Learning Management System.
The users or employees who regularly visit the Knet Amazon training login platform face various common technical issues such as login issues, accessibility issues, screen freezes, and web browser issues similar to other online web-based portals. So, to help you fix or avoid these issues, we’ve put together a list of precautions to follow.
- Make sure to update the web browser on your device when the updates are available in the respective app stores.
- Preferably use secure web browsers, such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge or Safari.
- Accept Captcha and Cookies option if prompted by the web page.
- Refresh the web page often.
- Restart your device if you encounter problems with the web browser.
- Make sure your device has stable internet access.
- Regularly delete Cache, Search History and Junk Storage in your web browser.
- Avoid using the AutoFill feature while accessing the web portal in question.
- If you have a firewall or antivirus cybersecurity systems installed on your device. Then go to the security systems block list to make sure that your website is not on the block list.
- Make sure your device meets the requirements of the web page.
A globally known multinational company operating in more than 150 countries around the world. The company is present in many sectors of e-commerce, cloud computing, consumer electronics, supermarkets, digital distribution, artificial intelligence, entertainment and self-driving cars to provide the best services to the customers in every corner of the world. Jeff Bezos founded the company on July 5, 1994 in his own garage in Bellevue City, Washington State, United States of America. He also currently holds the position of executive chairman in the company.
Because he recently retired as Chief Executive Officer to focus on other companies he has acquired in recent years. Currently, Andy Jassy holds both the positions of Chief Executive Officer and President of the company. Some of the popular products and services offered by the Amazon company are Amazon Prime, Amazon.com, Amazon Web services, Amazon Alexa and Amazon music, etc. With all these products and services, the company ranks among the top 3 of revenue-generating companies around the world. Making annual revenue of $425,064 billion dollars.
Apart from this, the company is also one of the largest employers in the world, employing more than 1,335,000 people in more than 150 countries around the world. Apart from this, the company also manufactures and sells its own products such as Fire TV, Kindle, Fire Tablet, Echo, Fire OS, etc. Moreover, it is an online delivery company through its multiple distribution divisions such as Amazon Prime Air, Amazon Air, and Amazon Logistics.
Recruitment Process at Amazon Company
The recruiting process used by the Amazon Company is slightly different from the general recruiting procedures followed by other large companies. Instead, it involves several different steps, each of which is described in much more detail below.
The first procedure of the recruitment process involves reviewing all applications. Mainly to refine the eligible applicants and advance them to the next step. The next one under this section is an online job preview via a link sent directly to your device. The preview helps the candidates understand Amazon’s job responsibilities and work environment, etc.
The training period consists of two steps.
- Attend a 20-minute appointment where you can learn more about the company, the job and more.
- The next step involves enrolling the candidate’s account on the KNET platform and completing the training modules on the online platform. Using the scores or points earned for each training module, the company can decide whether or not the candidate will be selected for the position.
- The KNET session also includes an orientation session describing the packages, office wear, rules and guidelines followed in the HQ, etc.
Visit to the office
The following procedure entails that the selected candidates begin their probationary period in the respective division. After that, the candidate is promoted to the position for which he has applied.
While the hiring process may seem a bit complicated, it helps the company filter the applicants and find the best candidates for the jobs. That will help the company perform better and make more profit.
Employee Benefits Offered by Amazon
The company is one of the largest employers in the world, they provide some of the best benefits for their employees. These advantages are explained in much more detail below.
- Employees can choose from the various health insurance policies that the company offers.
- Employees can use the Amazon Care virtual clinic application to make online doctor’s appointments, refill prescriptions, etc. from the comfort of their home.
- The company provides healthcare assistance and support through their 24/7 customer service number.
- They provide vision, dental and prescription coverage for their employees.
- The company offers its employees generous paid time off for maternity/paternity, vacation and illness concerns.
- It provides workers with accidental death and mutilation insurance. Together with short-term and long-term disability coverage.
- They also provide adoption assistance to workers looking forward to adopting children from the state-run foster homes. The company also provides funds to employees who plan to adopt children from international institutions.
- Employees can also make use of the legal assistance and support that the company offers in the event of legal problems.
- In addition, the employees can take advantage of the company’s Home Work Policy offers for the people who are currently within the high-risk Covid areas or Lockdown periods.
- The employees who are currently training or specifically studying at recognized universities in or outside the country can take advantage of the Educational Assistance Program offered by the company. Including they get full tuition coverage.
- The employees can also use the amazon network to find childcare or nanny for their children here in the United States.
Here in this article we have shared extensive information about the KNet Amazon web platform, its many features, login requirements and functions. The article provides detailed user guides or tutorials to help the employees or new recruits to complete their registration, login, account recovery and password change procedures on the platform successfully. The above article provides a detailed description of the Amazon company, its products and services, history, employee benefits, current service countries, its own products and much more. We also have a brief description of the employee recruitment process followed by the mentioned company.
Frequently Asked Questions
The web portal in question is an online platform where the new recruits and working employees
can improve their skills and take the evaluation tests respectively.
KNet is an online service platform that provides the only training modules and video skills development services for both small and large businesses nationwide.
The knet.csod.com is open to both new hires undergoing the selection process and those looking to improve their skills and job performance.